Tuesday 5 June 2012

DIY Necklace display




Good afternoon y'all. 
Today I've got a little project I thought I would share. 
You will need a picture frame, spoons, forks, material, hot glue gun, buttons, and whatever else your heart desires to decorate. 
I took out the back of the picture frame and started wrapping the picture frame with lace. I mix and matched my lace just to give it a bit more character. 
Once wrapping the lace around I bent two spoons and two forks.
 I then hot glued them to the back of the picture frame. 
I added a few extra decorations to the side. 
Put two nails in the wall to place in the corner of each frame to hold it up. 
Covered the nails with a button each so it didn't look like a nail. 
Put some lace around the spoons. 
Then placed my necklaces in/on their new home. 









Tell me what you think. Do you like it? If you do try it (it's so simple) Please share your version I'd love to see what you come up with. 

2 comments:

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by She Sailed the Sea. Please leave your blog or website so I can stop by and show YOU some love. Let's be friends.