Saturday 18 February 2012

anniversaries

It's been a beautiful day in the neighbourhood.(360)

I would just like to wish my Mother and Jim a happy 7 year anniversary. 
I remember when I first saw that smile I'd never really seen before start to appear on my mothers face. 
That twinkle in her eye and a laughter that I'd long missed. 
A Physics proffesor? What a nerd. 
Then again my mother is a math teacher. 
Double geekage. Seeing as Physics pretty needs Math, I think they are set. 
I took a few pictures of them when David and I went to visit a few summers ago. Their love really does shine through. As you all well know my mother is pretty much my world, well obviously David now is part of that but you know what I mean. I was never going to let just anyone step in and take over. It was never a question of whether or not these two were meant to be together. I love them both and miss them dearly. Hope it's a great day today you two. 
Lots of love. 

2 comments:

  1. aaww!! cute story, happy anniversary to them :)

    http://poised-pink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by She Sailed the Sea. Please leave your blog or website so I can stop by and show YOU some love. Let's be friends.