Wednesday 22 February 2012

364

Soooooooo my hair is in like that awkward stage where you want to grow it because you feel like you hate short hair but at the same time cutting it and leaving it really short seems so much easier. I have this little cow lick at the back where the hair flips out no matter how many times I blow dry it or straighten it. So cool. I have no patience as I'm sure you have noticed over the past year. I was brown, very blonde, ombre, red, dark brown, cut my hair, cut it again and then again. Now it's in middle phase. Color and cut. 
I really genuinely wished I could just not care. I try and have these days where I just don't do anything. Don't wear make up and I feel good for about a total of 10 minutes and then I see myself in the mirror and I look tired and grey. It doesn't help that people usually say you look really tired on days that I don't wear make up. 
Either here or there I can't believe tomorrow I'll have been blogging for a year. 
We'll take a little trip down memory lane :) 

Have a lovely evening y'all. 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely hate that in between stage, worst thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's just so confusing lol. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by She Sailed the Sea. Please leave your blog or website so I can stop by and show YOU some love. Let's be friends.