Friday 24 August 2012

Wish.

Day wear

It's Friday yall. 
Also it's pay day. 
On top of that it's a 3 day weekend. 
Thank goodness for English Bank Holidays. 

I have a question, does anyone else hoard clothes? 
Like stuff you won't/don't wear anymore or ever, but you can't throw away in case that ONE day comes and  it was the magic item for a perfect outfit? Basically most of my closet is like this. I have a few outfits that I wear constantly but there are so many things I've been meaning to just really get rid of. I was possibly thinking of putting a little section on the blog and put some things on sale? I haven't quite decided. Or I may follow the popular crowd of creating an instagram account of shop my closet. Not that I think anyone actually wants to do this. 

I love this outfit above. If I could wear this everyday I think I would be pretty happy. Maybe switch the color of shirt for each day of the week? Only thing missing ofcourse would be a blazer. God knows I love an effing blazer. 

There is something about a Friday that just makes working really hard doesn't it? 
Clock watching as each minute inches by. 
Once the clock strikes 6 you almost want to jump up and throw all the paper on your desk in the air. 
Or is that just me?
I love my job I do, but who doesn't LOVE the weekends? I guess if you work weekends you probably don't. 

Going out for cocktails and a meal with two of my girlfriends. 
Nothing like kick starting the weekend with a little alcohol induced fun. 

Right. Happy Friday y'all. It's my second favourite F word. 
Have a good one. 
-Aden out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by She Sailed the Sea. Please leave your blog or website so I can stop by and show YOU some love. Let's be friends.