Friday 18 May 2012

Currently

Listening:  to John Mayer lately. I forgot how much my ears loved hearing his voice. I go through phases though were I will listen to him non-stop for a few weeks then I get sick of how much I've listened to him. healthy doses. healthy doses.

Pinning: Lots of lovely recipes healthy and not so healthy.

Photographing: Everything and anything lately. Oh how I really really missed instagram. 

Eating: Oatmeal and vegetables.


Cracking up over:  Last night I came home from work and laid on the bed just literally thinking I would be there five minutes. David came into the room and was playing with my hair and telling me about his day and I literally fell asleep mid him talking and woke up at about 9:15 pm. Whhoops, I knew I was tired but didn't realize HOW tired I was.

Working on:   Getting back in shape. I've been going on runs in the morning and the evening. I'm actually quite proud of myself because I really didn't think I could run in the cold. Mind you I have been wearing a long sleeve shirt, a turtle neck a hoodie, my husbands wind jacket and a scarf to keep my upper area near my neck warm. I haven't had any bad asthma and have actually ran farther and longer than I ever imagined I could. It's just the first step thats the hardest once I start running I am quite alright. Sometimes I'm totes not motivated though.


Anticipating: the weekend, payday, going home end of June, one year wedding anniversary,


Wearing:  Blazer, skirt, shirt, necklace and cowboy boots. What can I say you can take the girl from the south but you can't take the south out of the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by She Sailed the Sea. Please leave your blog or website so I can stop by and show YOU some love. Let's be friends.