Friday 20 July 2012

Stepping outside....


Sooooo it's official. I'm taking a blog vacation. I know I've clearly already started awhile ago but I wanted to official announce it. I had loads of blog posts that I worked on with my mother. Baked loads of goodies and also made lots of things and what have I done? I have made the biggest rookie mistake. I stuck the memory card in my computer and then had left the house. When I got back I thought I had transfered them to my computer so last saturday when Emma and I photographed Fleur and Phil's wedding I formated my memory card and immediately after I clicked format I realized..... I  never actually transfered the images. I actually think I almost cried but, there literally was nothing to be done to fix the problem. The memories just stored in my little brain. 

I want to take some time to really work on content, spend the rest of July catching up on things, spending more time with my husband (who i've been with THREE years tomorrow and whom I've been married to a year next Friday!!!!) 

I'm not leaving for good. I'm just going to step outside for a little bit. 

I'll be back in August. 

Have a  lovely rest of the summer my lovelies. Thanks for always being on the other side of that screen.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by She Sailed the Sea. Please leave your blog or website so I can stop by and show YOU some love. Let's be friends.